Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Total Mess




So you know you've had a hell of day when you post to your blog THREE TIMES. ARG!!!!!! I just finished nursing Henry upstairs after his nap and when I came downstairs, this is what I found. I was pretty zen about it (even managing to take the photos), but then things took a turn for the worse. I explained to Max that he was never to play with the eggs again, that they made a big mess and that some of the eggs were raw and unhealthy. Then, he walked directly back to the fridge, pulled out an egg, looked me in the eye and dropped it on the floor. Oh Lord! I feel like I'm dealing with a teenager already. Let's just say that my response to this particular action was very far from zen. Very, very far.

2 comments:

Rhona said...

Oh Sue.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, the terrible two's rears its ugly head! I have no doubt that sweet Max will soon move beyond his naughty boundary-testing and continue to be the sweet boy we all love!

On another note - is that his little green birthday shirt from Auntie?