Sunday, August 17, 2008

Brunch with the Fingerhuts







Thanks to Lois for the wonderful brunch and these wonderful photographs! I love the one of Max looking sly. This is the look he gets on his face before he does something that he knows is naughty. Today, for example, he looked at Scott and me and then proceeded to pour a bottle of flavored water all over the table. ARG! I also love the photographs of Henry because they show his big, round, bald head in all of its glory. Poor Henry. He clearly inherited the LaLone gene for late hair arrival. My mom was scotch taping bows on my head until I was two! The good news for Henry is that LaLone men do a decent job of holding onto their hair as they get older. Late to arrive, but also late to depart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of Max doing his "naughty supermodel" pose. Hilarious!

Henry looks so cute - I swear he looks different in every picture!

Rhona said...

There was a time when I said that Scott had "the devil in his eye". I think that Max may have inherited it.
And Henry, what can I say? His personality is starting to show.

Counting the days. . .