Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day: A Retrospective

Mother's Day 2010: Breakfast in bed, a hand-made butterfly pin, brunch with family, hugs and kisses from two sweet little boys...

What could possibly be better?

I feel so blessed to have these two wonderful little ones in my life, and I can't believe how quickly they are growing and changing. I'm not generally prone to nostalgia, but somehow this holiday brings it out in me. Four years ago I wasn't a mother, and now I'm a mom twice over and my life is infinitely richer (and more exhausting) for that.

I love you Max and Henry.

2007


2008


2009


2010


3 comments:

Dianne said...

I know what you mean about nostalgia - wait until you have had 34 Mother's Days!!

What precious boys, and what a special butterfly pin. It's a keeper!!!

Rhona said...

Times flies. Soon they will be leaving for Stanford and you won't know where the time went. I love the pin.

Nicolle Brooks said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sue!! What a cute picture - I love the annual Mother's Day photo by the front door. I love the butterfly pin, too!