Saturday, June 20, 2009

San Diego

The boys and I had a great trip to San Diego last week. We enjoyed visiting with Dodie, Grandma, and Great Grandma Mimi. Highlights of the trip included a visit to Scripps Aquarium, Old Poway Park, and Del Mar beach. "Lowlights" of the trip included constant nagging sickness for all of us culminating in a double ear infection for Henry. Hurrah!

I've included photos of some of our fun outings below.

Henry and his ears are on the mend, but Max seems to have taken a turn for the worse today. It's always something with little kids, right? I can't wait to see what exotic viruses Max brings home for a playdate next fall when he starts preschool...





















2 comments:

Rhona said...

And what fun it was even though I only got to spend one day. Looking forward to the next trip. I hope by this morning everyone is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

What fun! I wish I could have been there with you guys.