Sunday, March 8, 2009

Victory?

I'm reluctant to jinx things by admitting this out loud, but it looks like Max might be potty trained! He hasn't had an accident in over a week, and he has started telling me whenever he needs to go. No more slinking off behind the couch! As a reward for this exciting turn of events, he is now wearing his official big-boy underpants instead of his training pants. It is a big thrill picking out the right pair each morning. Elmo or Nemo? Cars or trains? We haven't taken off his diaper at night yet and I think I'll wait a little before going there. Some mornings he wakes up dry and some mornings his diaper is still wet. Nevertheless, I think we've finally turned a corner and I'm really proud of my big boy!

3 comments:

Rhona said...

Hooray for Max. Congratulations big boy.

Nicolle Brooks said...

Yes!! I am (cautiously) so proud of Max!

Susannah said...

He sounds trained to me! The occasional accident is bound to happen now and then (it certainly does to us), but it sounds like he's got it. Congratulations, Max & Danielle!!!!