Thursday, March 19, 2009

Early Birthday Present




Henry's birthday isn't until the 25th, but I was so excited about one of his presents that I let him have it a week early. And when I say I let "him" have it, I mean I let Max have it as well since he immediately takes possession of anything Henry is given, anything Henry is holding, anything Henry is looking at, or, I dare say, anything Henry is thinking about looking at. Ah, the egocentric world of the two-year-old, but I digress...

Both Henry and Max LOVED the sand and water table. I expect that it will provide hours of messy fun throughout the spring and summer. I'm particularly proud that I put the whole thing together myself -- drill and all. Of course, I did mess up the first time around in failing to create a waterproof seal with the table legs, but I was able to unscrew the legs and start over and the second time around it worked great.


4 comments:

Rhona said...

Very cool=happy birthday Henry. Just one more day. . .

Rhona said...

And, by the way, well done Mom!

Hentino said...

They are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a cool present! How fun that it's nice enough weather for the boys to be playing in their new backyard. Auntie has sent a present to Henry that will be very useful with the sand and water table!