Monday, July 13, 2009

Max's 3rd Birthday

I don't have much time to write because the boys are waking up from their nap, but I wanted to post a few photos from Max's third birthday. We had a wonderful party at the park followed by a family BBQ. Max loved his new weedwacker (just like Daddy's!), his t-ball set, and all of the other exciting gifts. Talk about birthday excess! Jeez! This kid does not want for anything!

We feel so lucky to have such a smart, adorable, funny, curious little boy.

Happy Birthday, Max!

























6 comments:

Rhona said...

What a wonderful time we had. Happy #3 Max.

Dianne said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Max. I loved being with you!

NuggetsMom said...

Yay, I'm so happy to see that you are hanging out with Zoe and fam!!! Looks like a fabulous birthday for Max. I can't believe they're all turning three. It seems like just yesterday that Max was pulling up next to Charlotte in the exersaucer!

Nicolle Brooks said...

Happy Birthday Max!! What a fantastic party. My goodness, that boy got a lot of presents. I'm excited to see a comment from Dianne!

Hentino said...

You guys look great!!! Happy belated birthday Max!

Ryaanne said...

Happy birthday. We miss you in VA!